RE: Silent Gliss Autoglide

Cheers Ben,=20

Incidentally, what would a Comfort set-up involve?

Rob

To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
From: ben@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 22:48:06 +0000
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Silent Gliss Autoglide

=20=20=20=20
Hi Rob,

The RACUB should be fine to control the 5090, I use the 5090 on most jobs

and control them from a c-bus relay or comfort.

The RACUB looks to be a zero volt relay.=20

All you need to do is just cut the switch off that comes with the 5090 then

connect the green and yellow wire across the N/O relay.

I do sell Silent Gliss products if you would like me to quote for anything.

Most items can be delivered to you the same week.

Thanks

Ben Addison

_____=20=20