Possibly OT: Multiple IMAP Account Webmail

  • Subject: Possibly OT: Multiple IMAP Account Webmail
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 20:16:34 -0000

Hi all,

Figure this is slightly off topic but sure someone will have some ideas for
me:

I'm after a webmail interface to be able to connect to multiple imap
accounts simultaneously.  Something similar to googlemail but using imap
instead of pop3, so all of my folders are available at any point whether im
on my mac or web browser and simply seeing all accounts at the same time.

Any thoughts?? Googling isn't turning up much.

Cheers

Noel