To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
From: tracey.gardner@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 22:22:04 +0000
Subject: [ukha_d] LED Lighting?

A remark on LED lighting was made on another list that I am a member of.

The remark was as follows,

"One thinks of LEDs as being innocent DC devices fed via a resistor.
But=20
modern designs often turn them on and off at frequencies in the kHz range,=
=20
generating harmonics going into the lower radio bands"

I also imagined that LED lighting was purely DC driven and I'd be
intereste=
d=20
to know if this statement is correct?
If it is correct does anybody have any idea of the frequencies invloved?

Thanks

Tracey