Re: AH0017 - New Mac Mini and Plex

  • Subject: Re: AH0017 - New Mac Mini and Plex
  • From: "rb_ziggy" <rb.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 16:13:54 -0000

Mark

Looks good.  I've used the Mac mini (older version) on a 50 inch plasma
(Pi=
oneer 507 with 1365x768 resolution) but have always had problems with
overs=
can chopping a bit of the mac screen image off.=20=20

I've tried all sorts of stuff with the screen remapping software but never
=
got it completely satisfactory (it's usable and works pretty well though).
=
=20

Has the new mac mini / os /plex got this sorted?   Your set up with the
pio=
neer looks like its working without cutoff.

Thanks

Richard

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Mark McCall <lists@...> wrote:

> Thanks Paul.  It's the "starter"  model @ =A3499.  Not what