AH0017 - New Mac Mini and Plex

Back in the summer I wrote about replacing our aging AV Amp at the
heart of our Home Cinema system.  We knew the builders were coming to
fit a wood burning stove and so the room needed to be gutted - the
perfect excuse to move our home theater into the HiDef world.  The
work was completed last December, all except for one vital componant -
the new Mac mini .  At last we now have the fantastic user experience
of the XBMC days, along with the horse power to play 1080P content.
Here's our quick video on setting the mini up as an HD media player...

http://bit.ly/2TzmMY

Anyone like to Digg or post to a relevant forum or two? (thanks)

M.