RE: Re: CurrentCost serial cable wanted

  • Subject: RE: Re: CurrentCost serial cable wanted
  • From: Jamie Whitehorn <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 12:17:42 GMT

Yep. I was thinking of ordering a second one to put it near the
server, and=
they're on ebay at a reduced price at the moment.

Excerpt from the FAQ: (http://www.currentcost.com/faq.html)

Can I have more than one monitor (say for a study)?
Yes, in fact this makes great sense so you can keep an eye on energy usa=
ge more frequently.

Jamie=20

--
http://www.digitalpicy.com