Apple Announce New Mac minis - Media Player Perfection

  • Subject: Apple Announce New Mac minis - Media Player Perfection
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 13:50:59 -0000

A few minutes ago Apple released a raft of updates to its hardware on the
Apple Store.   But what most interests us here at AutomatedHome.com is the
new revised Mac mini . After what seems like an endless wait, Apple have
finally released the new version of what is quite possibly the best basis
for a home theater system ever invented.

The mini is small, near silent and with it's Core 2 Duo, powerful enough to
playback anything you care to throw at it - including 1080p mkv files.
We've just ordered ours so we can use the fabulous Plex media player for
the
Mac as the center of our Home Cinema.  Read on for all the specs and prices
of the new mini and the rest of the Apple updates...

http://bit.ly/axbBb

M.