RE: Re: 24 Port RM Gigabit Switches

I bought a refurb one from eBay for =A399 and it's been fantastic -
fan was=
bit noisy for where I wanted it to go so I disconnected it thinking I'd
kee=
an eye out for it getting hot but just checked it (after this reminded me
that I never have) and it feels like it's still at about ambient
temperature!

Phil

wrote:

> > Hi Mark
> >
> > Don't forget to claim your free iPod shuffle (if purchased from
an
> > authorised reseller)!
> >
> > http://www.netgear.co.uk/switchpromo.php

> > --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Mark McCall <lists@> wrote:
> > >
> > > LOL. Thanks Craig. Looks like the 724 it is then.
> > >
> > > M.
> > >
> > > Sent from my iPhone

power usage for