Patch Panel (free to a good home)

  • Subject: Patch Panel (free to a good home)
  • From: "Ewen Cameron" <ejc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 14:46:37 -0000

10 years ago I picked up a patch panel during an office move and I've
still not made use of it.  I'm sure I'll need it as soon as it's gone but
it's taking up too much space.

So free to the first person that can organise to collect;
> 18" rack,
> cabinet is painted metal with smoked glass door with lock (got the key
too!),
> external dimensions (cm) 53 w, 40 h, 40 d,
> needs a good clean and metal might need re-spraying if you plan to
show it off,
> west london W3

Please email me offlist if your interested. I can email a photo offlist.