Re: O2 Broadband - any opinions?

  • Subject: Re: O2 Broadband - any opinions?
  • From: "noughtomate" <balraj_jassal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 20:26:04 -0000

Guys,

I just noticed this thread.

I er... work for the - said company -.

I can confirm that traffic shapping is not in place, but I've come to learn
a monitoring project will go live later this year. I know nothing else
about it, but I think it's inevitable that all ISPs will apply shaping at
some stage.

On a seperate note, I am abit of a cynic about the - said company - service
and proud to say I do not own the Jesus Phone (sorry I'm a HTC fan!). But,
I have to say their Broadband service and it's associated customer support
has been second to none. I whole heartdly reommend it.

I'm not using their sofware or router though.

It's rare to hear fellow employees rave about our service, so just thought
it's worth sharing.

Cheers