Re: [OT] - Lifecam's...

Jonathan Ross had one that he attached to his dog for a day too,
showed the photos on his show one Friday.

-S

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/stubbs
Blog: http://stubblog.wordpress.com
My art: http://stuartgrimshaw.imagekind.com
Stock Images: http://psc.photoshelter.com/user/stuartgrimshaw

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 2:13 PM, Vargster<vargster@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not sure they were for sale, but they were discussed on the Gadget
Show