RE: Re: Who uses Comfort ?

I've been using the Visonic kit for about 6 years too - excellent. The
4 button key fobs are particularly good too with a huge range - these
enable remote (secure) opening of garage doors, electric locks, turning
on/off outside lights etc when coming home in the dark - or anything else
you can think of. Really useful :)

Paul.