Re: All in ones - Harmony alternatives

Harmony 2007 + soon to be released USBUIRT Module, plus luxury remote
control/control method of your choise to signal Harmony, which will then
spit out the correct commands to your kit?

(I'm talking about the *real* Harmony, not that logitech stuff)

http://www.domialifestyle.com

<me hides>

R.

2009/6/6 Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxx>

> Got the Harmony 555 through - but I have to say the 'clacky' buttons
on
> the central control dial (up/down/left/right/ok) are driving me nuts
> already - SOO annoying !
>
> Can anyone suggest an alternative ? I don't needs macros, just
something
> to control the freesat and popcorn (although I could still use the
popcor=
> remote). What I need are 4 remotes for freesat, without buying more
crapp=
> freesat remotes at =A335 a pop.
>
> tia
>
> Unless stated otherwise above: