From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Rob Iles
Sent: 05 June 2009 10:01
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] [OT] Dupline Hardware?

Ah, I've met Kevin several times, in the dim and distant.

Actually, I'm not looking to but anything - just the opposite in fact.

I have a number of un-needed Dupline modules. I have somebody potentially
interested in buying them. In order to know what their "used"
worth is, I
wanted to know their new prices.

If anyone could help with that, I'd be grateful; don't seemed to have
received anything from CSE yet.

Can supply part codes for all the bits.

Offlist if appropriate.

Cheers

2009/6/5 John Wray <john.wray@xxxxxxx
<mailto:john.wray%40smartahome.co.uk>

> We just had Kevin Sheldrake from Carlo Gravazzi in the office last
week.
> Quite interesting stuff. What are you looking for?
>
> - I don't have an online pricelist, though, sorry.
>
> Best regards,
>
> John Wray
>

> From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
<ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:
> ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
<ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of
> Rob Iles
> Sent: 04 June 2009 22:11
> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
<ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>