Re: Mimo Monitors

I also bought one (UM-740) from these guys (http://www.carcomputer.co.uk/content/view/8/38/)
when I went to Gadget Show Live. It has a built in webcam and microphone
and it can also be used in either portrait or landscape mode. Mine does
work with a finger touch rather than a fingernail touch.

Note:I'm fairly sure the guy on the stand mentioned that there was a deal
in place for AutomatedHome.co.uk users but I can't remember exactly what he
said.

Dave

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Paul Gale <groups2@...> wrote:

> Yeah - get one of these (740) when they first came out - nice little
display but touchscreen is the type you have to use a fingernail to press.
Displayport drivers are a bit flakey too. Nice to use with Mainlobby
though.