RE: Chumby???

Should have read the web pages! I see that the widgets are Flash based
- mmm, very tempting!

There's a brief thread on the MainLobby forums here:

http://www.cinemaronlineforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12951&highlight=chumby

Looks like the update of the Chumby screen is slow though (1 min???). If
that's true, HA apps may not be a starter, depending on the info needing to
be displayed.

I was hoping for real-time alarm status and other constantly changing
info...

Paul.

Chumby