Re: Encapsulated / cased mains relay ?

I was hoping for something quite small - matchbox size I guess - and
that looks OK - maybe with mounting lugs to fix it down or even totally
'inline' with the cable.  Load is mains - perhaps 2A or so.

I have some Octal base relays with bases designed for DIN rail and
they're quite a bit bigger than I hoped and cosmetically not too nice ,
I was hoping for something nicer looking as they are not really going to
be hidden

This sort of idea..>.Idratek do a nice small / low cost cased relay - in
fact two relays that are mains rated on the outputs - but the coils are
low voltage.

http://www.idratek.com/public/datasheets/XRM001_DS.pdf