mobile phone recommendation?

  • Subject: mobile phone recommendation?
  • From: Mark Mahabir <mark.mahabir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:29:41 +0100

I've been detailed by my sister to find a mobile phone for her usage -
I thought I'd try here first as since I got my iPhone I haven't really
been keeping up with the market that much.

Any suggestions welcome. The requirements are:

Unlocked
Sim free
Don't care if second hand
Reasonable battery life
Easy to use. 'I find the Sony Ericsson one=A0I have too hard to use'
Don't want=A0music
Camera might be good
Easy to text
Easy to make phone calls
When someone phones me it is easy to save he details in the memory
Must have a speaker phone
Possibility of hand free would be good too
=A0Bluetooth - ok not bothered
Would quite like skype compatible, but I know this is not going to be cheap
I don't want to spend more than =A350.
Must look stylish
I don't like those stupid little phones like clamshell.
I prefer the look of the LG ones rather than Nokia if you know what I mean.

Thanks in advance,

Mark