Re: Re: Apple at it again..

Quoting David Gumbrell <david.gumbrell@xxxxxxx>:

>> I've got 42176 items in my iTunes database and it works fine. Does
>> this count as large?

Depends. If 'items' are just music then compared to most people,
probably. Compared to mine, it'd be classed as small regardless of the
'items' definition.

>> Of course, I am using it on a Mac... which just goes to back up my
>> point about *disloyal* users, eg buy an iPod and then want to go
and
>> use Windows :-)

I've run it under windows but not for long... then I moved to faux Mac...

---

Andy Powell / ScaredyCat / FuzzyCat

Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScaredyCat
Blog: http://blog.automated.it