From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Marc Fuller
Sent: 16 July 2009 15:26
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Netgear DG834G VPN

Hey Guys,

Recently bought a Netgear DG834Gv5 since my Draytek that I bought a
couple of years ago for ADSL2+ does in fact NOT work with ADSL2+ :\

I'm finding the 834 an OK router, but miss some of the more advanced
features of the Draytek.

One feature I am really struggling with is getting a VPN connection
between my work PC and my home network.

I am trying to use Forticlient as that's what my company uses. I know
very little about VPN's I'm afraid. Looking at the Netgear forums it
does appear that the Forticlient will work with the 834 VPN, but for the
life of my I can't get it to work.

Anyone have any experience?

Thanks muchly

Marc