[OT] upgrading skyHD hard drives

Hey there,

Has anyone had any experience of upgrading the drive on their sky box? I
know the sky+ was an easy one and from reading the web HD looks just as
easy. I have been reluctant to improve the drive as it has a HD recording
of
my son as a mascot at Murrayfield but I found this site
http://skycopyplus.co.uk/ which means
that I can duplicate the drive and not
lose any recording and better than that I should be able (I hope) to pull
the match off the drive and store it on my PC :)

Anyone used it? there have been a few rightups about it but I haven't
bought
a sattalite magazine in years.

Sean