RE: HDD Choices

Wouldn't you just use "Manage" -> "Disk
Management" (right-click on "My
Computer") to do a high level (OS level) format on the new drive? If
you do
a "Quick Format" (so it just writes the file allocation tables
etc. rather
than writing to each block on the drive) then it should only take seconds
do.

You should never have to low level format a drive nowadays...

Phil

degrees +- 1 degree