Re: new low power server

  • Subject: Re: new low power server
  • From: "bifferos" <bifferos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 20:46:33 -0000

I hope you guys don't mind me spamming this thread with a project I got in
involved in a few months back.  I'm now selling 1 watt
x86 compatible controllers for 29 quid (1 quid delivery in the UK).  These
have 32MB ram and 1MB flash, and come with Linux preloaded.  Perhaps a
little underpowered for what you're looking for, but as a file server they
seem to be good.  See www.bifferos.com for more details.

kind regards,
Biff.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Robin Edwards <robin@...> wrote:

> I've been using a Shuttle with an Athlon XP3000 as workstation, print
server,
> music server, misterhouse server and for data collection from my
Weather Station