RE: [OT] 'kin Windows!

Yes, it seems it's not just Windows Mobile devices that do it - I did
see
some reports that people had had iPhones and iPods do it as well.

Mine is down to the fact that as I rebuilt the desktop PC recently but the
phone had previously been synchronized with it then when I re-paired them
the Activesync on the phone basically went "Oh - the contacts folder
on this
PC is newer than the phone one so it must be the more up to date one - I'll
sync with that", even though I don't even have email set up on that
machine
(I use my laptops for email). Hence byebye contacts.

*sigh*

Phil