RE: [OT] 'kin Windows!

Thanks - Yeah - already found that last night after Googling for
"windows
mobile device centre deletes contacts" and it has the advantage that
it also
backs up your texts! As far as I can tell there's no way to export them to
any kind of file or flip through them easily (or read them in any kind of
"conversation" view a'la iPhone) but you can use it to sync
multiple phones
which seems pretty good!

:-D

Phil