RE: Re: 24 Port RM Gigabit Switches

  • Subject: RE: Re: 24 Port RM Gigabit Switches
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 00:04:05 +0100

Funnily enough I just took delivery of one of these today!

I bought a new one, as there were none of the recon ones on ebay, and so I
could have the lifetime warranty, it was =A3197 delivered from oyyy.co.uk

I stuck it on the plug in power meter and on idle with nothing connected it
was drawing 15 watts.

I disconnected the fan (it is noisy isn't it) and it dropped to 14 watts.

I'll report back with power figures when everything is connected over the
weekend.

Cheers, Des.=20