Latest message you have seen: Are the 'KeyStone' Modular patch systems standard?

Re: Poll of HA kit/ lighting systems

Great idea.  Would be really interesting then to put the results of
the poll
somewhere (I guess AH website / forum maybe) and possibly repeat in a years
time....

I tried surveymonkey a couple of times for some simple surveys.

jon

<http://www.eset.com> com