Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

RE: Re: 24 Port RM Gigabit Switches

Nah ... I get much more than that between my Quad core Q6600 Windows
Vista
machine and my AMD X2 4000 Windows Home Server box. Copying Blu-Ray images
between the two I have definitely seen averages of well in excess of
60Mbytes a second (confirmed by the drive throughput figures on the WHS
Disk
Management GUI).

Phil