Latest message you have seen: Re: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Advert: Free TiVo with Turbonet card

  • Subject: Advert: Free TiVo with Turbonet card
  • From: David Gumbrell <david.gumbrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 13:22:07 +0000

It's been up in the loft for a while waiting for me to get around to
fitting a new hard disk. But I'm facing up to the fact that I'm not
going to get around to it! Especially now Neighbours moved to channel
5 which we don't get on our aerial (for clarity, that means 0 WAF for
fixing it, probably negative because it involves spending some time on
it).

It's not got a subscription, but does have a Turbonet card. I also
have a spare hard disk bracket. And I have an 8Gb drive with the
original disk images in the cupboard.

So it's free (bargain!), good for spares, most likely could be
resurrected ... but you have to arrange to pick it up or courier it.

PM any interest.

Cheers

David