Latest message you have seen: Re: 1TB "Green" Drives

Re: SuperHouse TV show

I don't want to rain on anyones parade, but IMO this is exactly the
kind
of thing that makes Joe Public say "what's the point" when
presented
with the "benefits" of home automation.  Until someone can
articulate to
the media compelling reasons why HA is worth the time and trouble, we'll
be forever a niche interest.