Re: Re: Whole House Heating Control

I have been looking further and I am not sure it will integrate into a
'normal' heating system.

We have the regular stored hot water system with 2 valves to control
flow of hot water from the boiler to either heating, hot water or both.

I cant see anyway for Househeat to control the hot water?

Ben

<martynwendon@...>