Re: PDA as a universal remote

I have been using this package for about a year now:
http://www.wincesoft.de/html/remotecontrol_ii.html

It works very well on an old HP Rx3715

It supports a range of graphics, or you can easily add your own.  It
also supports macros and break-out to other PDA apps such as IE.

The only limitation is that it can only be programmed on the device
itself - however that is actually a benefit as its easy to make
on-the-fly changes if needed.

D.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "jabberwockpl"
<jaroslaw.michalak@...>