RE: Re: Home Automation Integration and touchscreen front end

Aha.... - I never did it that way as far as I remember... I suspect
that
may be a more recent feature of the plugin... I accomplished this part
by going into the plugins' setup dialogue (the windows UI one available
from the Homeseer executable, not the ASP based web pages) and telling
it how many inputs & outputs I had, what modules were installed, and
what status devices I wanted represented and so on, and then getting the
plugin to create them for me... I've never tried the method of using the
comfigurator file to automate that...

Paul G.

homeseer and
> > > Comfort to do something slightly useful and I am getting no
where.

> > > I have installed Homeseer and the Comfort plugin.
> > >
> > > I get the homeseer to query Comfort and retrieve the version
> > > information but not much else.
> > >
> > > Maybe I have got it all wrong but I was expecting to be able
see
> > > 'real time' zone status etc. Have I got it totally wrong?
> > >
> > > Ben

well,
p155

relaible

> [...]