X10 noise filtering using USA Filter PZZ01 ?

  • Subject: X10 noise filtering using USA Filter PZZ01 ?
  • From: "marcus_warrington" <marcus.warrington@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 21:03:08 -0000

Does anyone know if the PZZ01 mains filter is usuable here in the UK ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&ssPageName=3DSTRK:MEWAX:IT&item=3D160226890168

It does say 120/220v on it but I'm not sure about mains frequency.

We've had X10 for a few years and on the whole its been really=20
reliable.... until last week, its now become totally unusabe!
Nothing has changed in the house that I'm aware of and I'm thinking it=20
*may* be somethinge eternal to the house.

For =A320-30 seems like it might be a cheap way of ensuring any problems=20
are definetly of my own making.

Marcus