RE: Introductory Message (New Member)

Cheers Jamie
=20
I have just spent a load of dosh on a new media center build, but I still
n=
eed to get some more networking kit so I will be posting a topic later
rega=
rding my needs!!
=20
Thanks again

Stefan Gavin
=20
(M)   07737 753645
(E)     stefangavin@xxxxxxx

=20=20

=20

To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx: jamie@xxxxxxx: Mon, 16 Feb 2009=
15:03:23 +0000Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Introductory Message (New Member)

> Welcome Stefan. - Just leave your wallet at the door... :-)> Paul
G.Ditto=
, welcome Stefan,It's a lot of fun here, but in the spirit of what Paul
sai=
d, this could be one of the most expensive mailing lists you'll ever join
;=
-)Jamie