(E)     stefangavin@xxxxxxx

To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx: paul@xxxxxxx: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:38:47 +0000Subject:
RE: [ukha_d] Introductory Message (New Member)

Welcome Stefan. - Just leave your wallet at the door... :-)Paul G.>
-----Original Message-----> From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf> Of
Stefan Gavin> Sent: 16 February 2009 14:37> To: UKHA Group>
Subject: [ukha_d] Introductory Message (New Member)> > > Hi
everyone> > Thanks for letting me join this group, I look forward to
speaking to> some like minded individuals very soon.> > Im a 26
year old designer who has keen interests in HiFi / HomeCinema,> music,
videos, computers & technology etc etc..> > > Stefan Gavin>