From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Martyn Wendon
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 9:25 PM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Samsung TVs and Remote

Does anybody know if it is possible to change the remote control codes for
Samsung TVs?

I've recently bought a nice big 50" Samsung Plasma for the living
room,
which is for watching films, sports, playing games etc.

I've got a smaller 20" Samsung LCD which is for "normal"
viewing, kids tv,
soaps, etc.

The problem is that neither can be switched "off" with a physical
switch
(other than at the wall socket) and they both appear to use the same remote
codes.

This means that as soon as I try and watch one or the other, they both turn
on, switch channel, etc, simultaneously.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Martyn