RE: RE: Mini ITX board for NAS

Yup, it is... :-) & I've not actually tried TBH, - only because it
only has 4 x 40GB'ers in it, and only supports PATA drives. I think if it's
worth doing a NAS device at all then it's worth doing it well, and to my
mind that means at least a couple of TB's, and at least GB-Ethernet. I
don't see the point in buying into old technology, so if I'm going to buy 4
x 1TB drives to put in it, then they really ought to be SATA ones.. - plus
I don't know if the existing controller would even support 1TB PATA Drives,
so I could conceivably end up with 4 new PATA drives that end up not being
usable...

So, I think the best (& only) decent solution is to replace all the
innards with new modern parts, utilising the rack case, and perhaps the PSU
(If I can get it to power a "standard" mobo...)

Paul G.