Re: Mini ITX board for NAS

Paul Gordon wrote:
> I should also add that I want one with an embedded CPU, (so I don't
have
> to faff around sourcing a suitable one myself). I'd prefer fanless,
bit
> *could* live with a fan if I had to, and I'd like the lowest power
model
> I can possibly get away with... (electrically that is)...

http://uk.kontron.com/products/boards+and+mezzanines/embedded+motherboards/miniitx+motherboards/986lcdmmitx+bga.html

It won't be cheap though...

(I have a 986LCD-M/Flex in my linux server...)

They have a new range of Atom Z-series mini-itx boards that look nice
(only 2 SATA though). Got to be great for a low power HTPC...

Jim