Eee Box PC

Hi,

Bought an EeeBox today to fit onto the back of our 40" LCD.  It's
small, smaller than I thought it would be.  The build quality is excellent,
it's an amazing little product - very happy with it for the cost.  DVI/HDMI
at 1920x1080 makes my Samsung look luuurvly :o)
However, the VESA mounting bracket is only suitable for small monitors - my
LCD's mounting holes are further apart than the whole PC.  I can make a
mounting adapter so not too much of a problem but the supplied bracket
isn't reversible - so you don't have a choice on which way round the PC is
mounted - and just my luck it's opposite to what I want.

There's a huge market for this type of product - loads of big LCDs and
plasmas just begging for a mini PC attaching!  Also, it could do with a
plug-in remote switch or another local way of switching it on.

http://www.asus-uk.com/eeefamily/eeebox.html

They're now 160GB rather than the 80GB as advertised.

Off to see how good it is with some HD video.

Regards,

Simon