Free old IT kit

Since my local Freecyclers don't seem to be interested in IT kit, and
the last batch of rack cases I gave on away on this list were very
popular, here's a list from my latest clearout. The cases aren't as
nice as the last ones, but most of them have working PCs inside.

Dell Powervault 705N 1U NAS c/w 4x 40GB drives and rack mountings.
Seems to switch itself off occasionally. Might be fixable, or it's
useable as is if you can put up with this.

Rackmount PCs. All old and tatty, but useable 450mm deep 19" rack
enclosures. All complete with working parts, but may need some
assembly and will certainly need formatting and installing OS - some
have a nasty virus on.
White 4U with 500MHz PII and three PCI graphics cards, but no front
cover over the drives.
White 4U with 1GHz PIII but no lid
Black 2U with 1GHz PIII
Empty case - grey 4U.

Some old Sanyo chassis mount TFT screens. Not very bright, but work OK.
2x 15" 1024x768 resolution
2x 12" with capacitive touch - RS232 interface. 800x600 resolution.

Email me off list if you're interested. You'll need to collect from
Farringdon (10 mins from the tube), during office hours.