RE: Adding CCTV

Many of us have Geovision systems - great bits of kit but you do need
a fast PC if you have several cameras. Can integrate with Comfort etc to a
certain extent. I have the camera feeds showing in Main Lobby. Geovision
can record 24/7 or on a schedule or on motion detection - very powerful.
Also can get (fairly cheap) interface options to allow comfort to trigger
recording etc.

Paul.