RE: New LED Lights for Standard Dimmers

Fantastic - just what we've all been waiting for of course ...

... be interesting to see what they're like when they actually hit the real
world. Brightness, dimming linearity, colour cast, beam angle etc. and also
the cost of the 9w version.

(Personally I'm just waiting for the world to realise that the whole
"Manmade Global Warming" thing is a load of old donkeybollocks
and move on
to the next fad... ;-) )

Phil