RE: WoooHooo - Another 7 Circuits on cbus

I do still love C-Bus - even though I don't work there any longer!

I ran up a (ended up not quite so) little PAC program the other week to
allow the light switch in my mates lounge to turn on and off (in the
correct
sequence, with the right time delays to allow things to "settle"
and avoid
massive switch on thumps and the tripping of breakers) all the different
subs, amps, power supplies, preamps and processors in the hifi stack in his
lounge ... it also sits listening to the serial ports that are on the back
of the preamp and AV processor for changes in input selection and when
you're using straight "stereo" it turns off the subs and amps for
the
centre, surround left/right and rear left/right channels. :-D

To hell with the environment... ;-)

Phil