Re: Bathroom Stuff - Your Experience?

  • Subject: Re: Bathroom Stuff - Your Experience?
  • From: "paul_watkin" <paul.watkin33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:52:56 -0000

I am thinking of doing this using the power sense and relay output
functions on an RFX9600 Pronto Pro Extender, as I currently don't use
either of these on the RFX up in the loft

Thought process is Power sensor plugged into RFX input, relay output from
RFX connected to existing CBUS coupler that does bathroom pull cord.

Program the RFX to respond to the input and toggle the output causing an
input into CBUS system

Will this work???

Cheers

Paul

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Paul Gale <groups2@...> wrote:

> Another HA thing you might want to do is put some flow sensors on the
hot water feed to the shower - I did this hooked up to HomeVision so you
can tell when the shower is on and intelligently control mirrors, heaters,
extract fans etc etc depending on what you have and how they're controlled.

<paul.watkin33@>
initially went to