From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
White, Peter
Sent: 11 December 2009 22:48
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] VNC Client (Viewer) for Windows

On a related note, I installed tightvnc on my media server (just running
XP), because the crappy ATI Catalyst app will not run over a Remote Desktop
Connection, and I need to get into the app as for some reason it's not
putting anything out via the HDMI connection.

Anyway, when I log in thru tightVNC (or RealVNC for that matter), I get to
the XP login screen, enter the user password, which is correct, but at that
point it dumps me off the connection. Any ideas why? I'm sure it's
something
very obvious, but Google didn't turn anything up, and I've not changed any
of the default settings.

It's been bugging me for a while, seeing this post just reminded me to
ask...

Thanks, Pete