Re: Fw: OT : XBMC - Cheapest "Mini PC" to use ?

2009/12/10 Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxx>

> No digital audio out tho ?

The Acer R3610 has optical out - it's essentially the dual core version of
the R3600 - I've still got to set up the WiFi on mine but other than that
it's fine and dandy with XBMC (I've not got any HD rips though so I can't
vouch how it handles them)

Mine was =A3160 (ish) from Microwarehouse.

Andy