All-in-one PC/TV

Looking for recommendations for an all-in-one PC for the kitchen to
replace
the current setup of a separate LCD TV/Monitor and shuttle PC sitting next
to it... The PC is a few years old now and is getting a bit long in the
tooth. It also has stopped powering on since last week when a blown bulb
tripped the MCB for the kitchen circuits - it's probably nothing more than
fuse in the plug that needs changing, but this seems like as good an excuse
as any to look at replacing it!

I'm after something "like" the HP Touchsmarts, - has to look
nice.. In truth
it doesn't have to be supremely powerful, - I *do* want it to run Windows 7
ultimate though, - preferably 64 bit, and I would like a touchscreen,
although I could live without that if I had to...

It *has* to have either a Freeview tuner and/or a video input that I can
feed a signal to from the $ky box in the lounge - but the interesting thing
here is I'd very much prefer a device that acts like the current separate
TV/PC arrangement, in as much as I want to be able to watch the TV, using a
standard TV remote *without* having to boot the PC up... - so it can't be
just a standard PC-TV card arrangement that only works under Windows
Mediacentre or some such. This is because I don't want to have to keep the
PC running 24x7 just so that I can watch TV, (wastes too much
electrickery),
and I also don't want to have to wait for a couple of minutes for Windows
start up every time I want to watch the news whilst having my breakfast...

I'm not sure if any of the current crop of all-in-ones have this kind of
hybrid TV tuner setup that can be used without powering up the PC, so I
suppose at a push I could use a TV/Monitor and a mini-PC mounted on the
back, although that's hardly much of an improvement on the current
arrangement...

Anyone got any experience of a suitable device?

Cheers.

Paul G.