<http://www.bb-europe.com/product_family.asp?FamilyId=528&Trail=16&TrailType=Top>

Cheers,

Tim.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 10:22 AM, peter_church <yahoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Seeing Noel's cunning Engadget device reminded me that on my list of
things to do was ask a question whether one of these things can be used to
connect a C-Bus PAC to a LAN?

> I seem to remember there is an issue with the PAC not operating as a
controller when connected to the USB (or it just C-Gate?), but it would
really help with programming to be able to wander around the house with the
Laptop and tweak the settings on a wifi laptop without the umbilical to the
PAC.