RE: Re: UK energy smart meter roll-out is outlined

Roll on the day when the whole "CO2" debacle is dismissed in
favour of the
next new religion...

I see they've already got to grips with the fact that if wood rots it
releases its payload of CO2 into the atmosphere anyway so you may as well
burn it anyway ... TBH I see the whole thing as a modern day version of
King
Canute trying to hold back the tide.

Sure, stop dumping so much non-degradable crap in landfills - that's just
good sense - but I'll see you all on the other side when they pick a new
anaesthetic for the masses to think they're doing something important with
their lives whilst not actually doing anything but rotting their brains on
interminable (un)reality TV shows...

Phil